- Whirlpools Best Frig?!?!
- Well over the 90 days of Longevinex Test
- 60 Days and Counting on The Longevinex 90 Day Trial
- So what’s the real story about this Longevinex® miracle pill?
- Piers Morgan: Your job’s Not done in the UK
- Internet Marketers and their bs emails
- Vaniqa Rebate is a rip-off!
- Watchout for Avast5 Anti-Virus Program
- Little Known Tips about Other Uses for Bounce
- Watchout for those “Dime Sales” and “Friday Specials”
Monthly Archives: March 2013
I have NOT seen ANY change or improvements;
in fact just the opposite, my BSL readings have gone “UP”
not down Continue reading
After many emails back and forth with Bill Sardi, (developer/partner of this Longevinex®
product), I’ve decided to give it a 90 day trial and see just what it could do for my diabetes.
(I’ll update this page as I have the results.)
Now if you think this is a cheap experiment…. It’s not!
All the vitamins and supplements for a 90 day supply ran $305.00 and his Longevinex®
ran about $115.00 Continue reading